Laura and Steve’s Rutland Wedding
678 hand-sewn beads. 589 sparkling crystals. 1 streamlined suit, cut with the finest midnight cloth. 8 Liberty floral ties. 10 metallic shoes. 145 glamorous guests.
Laura and Steve were married in the smallest of historical churches over-looking the Exton Park estate. Swans roamed. The lake glistened. Everything was white...and her dress...sparkled in the sun.
- VENUE: Starlight-lined Marquee - Exton Park, Rutland.
- DRESS: Esme by Jenny Packham
- SHOES: Evelyn by Jimmy Choo
- ACCESSORIES: Liberty of London
- FLOWERS: White Roses, Hydrangea and Scented Stocks by Sarah of Quorn
- ENTERTAINMENT: Already Legends - Acoustic, Band and DJ set
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Kathryn Edwards Photography